Thursday, 2 August 2007

Where the hell is he?

Well, my apologies for leaving this so long but I've been rather busy. The weird and wonderful world of fatherhood is one that does take up time. Also, I've been involved in a number of different things:-

  1. Getting some copywriting work done, and building up a client list
  2. Finishing the first draft of a novel "Edison Blake's First Great Adventure--In Which the Lord of Oblivion is Loosed from his Eternal Banishment and Wreaks Havoc and Destruction Upon the World Entire, but Centred Mainly on London, and Specifically Primrose Hill, Camden Town, Hampstead and other surrounding areas, Until Such Time As Edison, with the Help of his Dream Mentors and Associates Finds Within Himself the Key to Saving Mankind from Living an Eternal Nightmare." It's a short, snappy title which should go down well with publishers...
  3. Now working on a stage play "The Knocknameen Belter"
  4. Also started a new musical project, "Sweet Home Productions" with a good friend Carlos Santos--he's doing all the production and arrangements so it's mainly his baby. You can listen at- www.myspace.com/sweethomeproductions
  5. Teaching English
So, I hope you all understand that my blog entries will be very intermittent for the near future....

Hope you're all having a great summer!

Richard

15 comments:

PW said...

There's intermittent and intermittent, Richie. We didn't hear from you for two months.

Little and often. That's what you need. The odd one-liner. In between the novels and plays and music and fathering etc.

Justin said...

hm...I agree. I haven't been on a lot but mostly due to the fact that I have no internet connection right now (I'm typing this up at Panera Bread). Anyways, it's good to hear that you are doing well. Hope that your parenting and projects go well!

Richie said...

Thanks PW and Justin.

Can't seem to master the art of multi-tasking. IT seems that I concentrate most of my energies on one project, then when that's done I move on to the next. Unfortunately I've now started a crime novel... Ho hum...

But it's good to see that you're both doing well.

I will attempt to resurrect "Smart People" and hopefully it won't be too long before my next post.

Justin said...

I can't beleive it...not many people are blogging now... Now that I look back at everything, I realize that all the blogs that I visit and comment on are all linked to each other. Funny, huh? Everyone here knows Michael (the question of the day dude!), conquer, Adrian, Richie (testing you there Richie =P), and many others. Adrian stopped blogging...he's on facebook now. Michael is....somewhere....lost in life...

Scruffyhippo said...

Any sign of richie :) just popped in to say hi.

Bob Johnson said...

Enough now, Rich. Write something

Jen said...

Come back~

Justin said...

'Sup!?!

Justin said...

RICHIE! Come back! :(

Anonymous said...

Clavamox is approved for treatment of the following canine infections:
http://clavamox.info/

Anonymous said...

I would like to more know about it. asthma

Anonymous said...

If you want to earn more when you become a therapist or holistic practitioner, then it
would make sense to have an open mind and move away from
the mindset of treating your private practice as though it is a hobby, right.
Indeed, the best schools produce the best physical therapists in
the country, so it is every aspiring therapist. Depending on your lifestyle,
now you also have the option to opt for online schools.
Here is my web page : depression center anschutz

Anonymous said...

I hopе yοu don't mind me visiting and saying thanks to you for the post - it genuinely helped

Also visit my page ... Baptism Gifts for Your Little One
Check out my website ; Baptism Gifts for Kids

Anonymous said...

Looking in Goοgle brought uρ youг
ωеbsite - I'm glad it did, cheers.

Also visit my web page ... Sterling Silver Jewelry for Girls

Anonymous said...

I got this site from my pal who shared with me on the topic of
this web page and now this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative posts at this time.


Also visit my page how much should i weigh for my age and height