Tuesday, 9 January 2007

Carnival of Customer Service


One of my posts has been accepted at the Carnival of Customer Service! Please feel free to have a look here: CRM LOWDOWN

The blog is dedicated to Customer Relations Management and if you're interested in giving or getting good customer service, I can highly recommend it.


What is a Blog Carnival?


A blog carnival is when a blog invites other people to send in posts relating to the subject of the carnival. In the above case the theme was bad customer service, so I submitted one of my posts about stupid shop assistants.

The advantage of blog carnivals is that they can drive readers to your page who may not have found it any other way. There are blog carnivals on every subject under the sun so I'm sure you could find one related to your favourite blogging subject.

You'll find a list of blog carnivals here: Blog Carnival

Give it a try! What can you lose?

11 comments:

Justin said...

I'll try! Thanks for the tip and the comment on my blog!

Adrian said...

GOOD JOB BUDDY!!

Question: Did the James Bond film makers get their "invisible Aston Martin" idea from Volkswagen after this technology was spotted on a VW Polo in Spain?

Rose said...

Congrats. :)

Richie said...

Thank you guys and gals!

Adrian: Yes, that was the fault of my accident--I accidentally had the cloaking device enabled on my car! Damn cloaking devices!

Septian said...

haha...
i had just heard about the term : Blog Carnival, it seems to be unique

Adrian said...

RICHIE: Hmmmm.... "would like to swim with dolphins", you say?

DOLPHINS ARE NOTHING BUT GANG RAPING MAMMALS OF THE SEA!! : )

Richie said...

Damn! You saw that! *bows head in shame* Sorry Supreme Commander!

Michael-From-The-Future said...

*
Hey Richie! Congratulations on getting your article picked up over there : D

Sorry I got here a bit late today, been very busy.

I feel as if I've missed the party!

Keep writing Richie, and don't forget about 'the book' ; )

Richie said...

Michael: Thank you! And don't worry--I don't have much time for blogging either so I understand that people can't always pass by. It's okay!

Justin said...

Adrian- Acting as usual...
Richie- ugh...I don't have time for blogging when I'm traveling...and I'll be traveling tomorrow!!

Justin said...

Richie- Hey! My trip was canceled. So... I'm back blogging! Unless you didn't want to see me...:oP